I hope that you enjoy the Droidippy game, and that there are no serious problems that you want to report.
(If there are, please email email@example.com!)
But even if that is the case, I am sure there are some improvements that you would like to see. I myself can think of quite a few. But you who play this game are the authoritative source for improvement suggestions.
Below I have enumerated a few improvements that I would like to create for the game, but the list is almost by definition woefully inadequate, so please comment this post and tell me about the improvements you want to see, and why. Or just tell me which of the improvements on the list you would most like to see.
The suggestions that are best motivated, that I like the most, and that seem to have the most players behind them will be built in the immediate future. However, this is not a democracy, and I reserve the right to pick and choose.
- iPhone client. This is a biggie, I don't even own an iPhone, so it probably won't happen any time soon. But if anyone out there is a competent iPhone dev, send me an email and we can work together?
- A way to invite replacements for inactive players in games you created.
- A pretty tutorial with screenshots on this blog.
- An easier way to send suggestions and responses, for example constructed map images, to simplify negotiations.
- Some kind of visible achievements or badges (example: a small star in silver or gold on the flag in the chat signifying the "commit on time"-reliability of the player speaking).
- Some way of limiting the masses of email you may get when playing the web interface.
- Some way of avoiding and/or punishing misbehaving players.
- A friend system where you can mark other players as "friends", and more easily select them to invite to created games.